SJC's OBJECTIVE, FUNCTIONS AND CLIENT'S CHARTER
To provide a platform to facilitate online job applications and job vacancy advertisements.
- To gather jobseeker's and employer's profiles via online registration;
- To gather information on job opportunities in tourism, agriculture, manufacturing and other sectors;
- To provide career guidance and assistance to job seekers;
- To provide guidelines and assistance to employers;
- To manage the Job Portal;
- To give advice and services to customers via telephone or counter service.
Sabah Job Centre is committed to provide quality, satisfactory and fair services to its customer.
Therefore, we pledge:-
- To ensure easy, safe and reliable online services;
- To provide easy guidelines and accurate information;
- To ensure and safeguard the privacy of any information as provided to us via www.joblink.sabah.gov.my;
- To provide prompt response and action to customer’s enquiries and complaints.